WHY AMERICAN DATA GUARD?
- ADG has been protecting our customer's information since 1985!
- ADG will address the relevant compliance requirements for your business sector as set forth by FACTA, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, the Economic Espionage Act, and other state, federal and international laws.
- ADG offers responsive, excellent service. Prompt and professional sales, scheduling and service will make sure your document destruction requirements are met.
- Provide on-site equipment by an ADG representative, designed to suit your needs.
- ADG will deliver ongoing program management to foster continued compliance.
WHETHER YOU NEED ON-GOING SERVICE, OCCASIONAL CLEAN-OUT OR BIG PURGES DUE TO MOVING OR CLOSURE, OUR SERVICES ARE SAFE, SECURE, AND RELIABLE.
More than just paper!
ADG can also meet your need for non-paper media destruction! We are certified and equipped to destroy a large variety of materials (generally referred to as "E-media") such as:
- Hard drives, solid state drives, and other computer storage devices
- Magnetic media, audio/visual media, ID badges
- Recalled items or product demos
We can process virtually any material on which confidential information can be stored or displayed!
What should I shred?
- Any and all paperwork or other media that carries any personal or business information;
- Hard Drives
- Health, financial and legal records;
- Human resources documents;
- Business plans, projections and management reports;
- Customer lists, checks, and contracts;
- Formulas, product plans, receipts and tests;
- Don't forget! X-rays, tapes, CD's ...
- ...and so much more sensitive data!